Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!
Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!

This is the Role play site you've been looking for.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:02 pm
s w i t c h .
a c c o u n t s

Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Recovery  Emptyby Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:13 pm

» Victory
Recovery  Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:03 pm

» Uninvited Guest
Recovery  Emptyby Desi'Andrea Sabine Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 pm

» The Dusk Comes
Recovery  Emptyby Bladewolf Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:13 pm

» Making Trouble
Recovery  Emptyby Aleria Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:53 pm

» Lone Wanderings (Open)
Recovery  Emptyby Noctis Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:46 am

» Coming Home (Blade)
Recovery  Emptyby Bladewolf Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 pm

» Valkoine
Recovery  Emptyby Admin Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:23 am

» Second Chances
Recovery  Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:06 am

» Mannix
Recovery  Emptyby Mannix Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:09 am

V O T E
m a k e . u s . # 1

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Last of the Wilds

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top 100 Canine Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Recovery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dominic Morte Novikev
Able
Able
Dominic Morte Novikev

Recovery  Empty
PostSubject: Recovery    Recovery  EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 9:45 am

A beautiful display of blue fire danced around Dominic, as she channeled the healing energies of nature. Her left hand was covered by a black leather glove that had red/white symbols crafted deeply into the materiel and it become the fifth Imbuement of magic that was able to stop the corruption of the left limb, but sadly the hand couldn't be saved and what was left was nothing but a skeleton hand beneath the glove she wore now, but it came at a price of one her right point finger it had to be amputated so she could save herself. Her head hung low, as purple hair cascaded across her face were it stuck against the sweat, and tears the stained her checks, face, and she was still wearing bloody robes of ritual that happened two days ago and her right hand was bandaged tightly to ease the bleeding was hanging limply at her side.

Dominic has been inside the circle of healing for almost a week straight now; after her chaotic meeting with the demon she had relied on the ghost that she had been speaking with only for her to whisper of great danger and even the sand spoke of misfortune "The luck of the moon has changed and dark tidings are swooping in" Dominic rolled away from seating position so she was curled up into a ball and as she toyed with the ring around her neck "The coven is now working with those soulless beings" she couldn't hide her anger, as the church beams cracked beneath pressure of the magical energy.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Mistwalker
Able
Able
Lucius Mistwalker

Character Sheet
Member Status: Vagabond Vagabond

Recovery  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery    Recovery  EmptyMon Oct 19, 2015 1:44 pm

Ghosting through the cemetery, Lucius was able to feel remote traces of past allies who had been interred here upon their deaths. The term friend could almost be used to describe some of them, though, he had never made friends that well. These individuals he could still feel had been great, imposing people of great stature, each carrying a vast wealth of power about and within themselves in life, which was slow to dissipate even in death, after all these thousands of years of death. The traces were so faint that there was no way anyone, short of a truly omnipotent being, a god some would say, that simply did not exist, could use them to any benefit. He was walking under a heavily ivy laden archway, fingers trailing over where they were once inscriptions detailing who was buried beneath it and their achievements in life.

A sudden out surge of power washed over and around him, crackling in the air near him as the death upon him negated the life in the energy. He moved in the direction of what felt like the source of the power, and soon stood before the relic of a church. Pressing the doors open, he saw a young woman sitting in the center of the sanctuary room. "You seem troubled." He said calmly, observing the crackling of the thick timbers that made up the beams of the building. The amulet hanging about his neck, or, one of them rather, was warm against his skin as it drank up the outpouring of energy flowing about him.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Morte Novikev
Able
Able
Dominic Morte Novikev

Recovery  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery    Recovery  EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 1:33 pm

Dominic finally lifted her head up from the ground at the sound of another coming from within the church walls and with a single wave of her gloved hand the blue flames vanished through the cracks of the floor below "Troubled wouldn't be the right word for this occasion" she pulled another glove that was specially stitched to fit over the four remain fingers of her right hand and with that she pulled it firmly into place before turning to face the intruder "What brings you here? Late night confession?" Dom stepped over circle of salt, as she dusted off the robes carefully not to ruin them anymore "If so I think you may of came to wrong place" the corner of her lips had lifted into a light smile, yet those mix coloured hues eyed the man suspiciously as she took a bold step forth so she could get a closer look at the stranger.

Dominic wasn't one to be overly curious, yet it was proving to be a tad bit difficult to do when this town held so many secrets even those that inhabited these lands were one's of strange abilities and from what she was sensing this man was something different. She became stilled on the spot, as she finally took control on the magical energy that swept across the room and in a mere flick of wrist it dissappeared without a trace "Who are you?" Dominic was always one to be straight to the point.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Mistwalker
Able
Able
Lucius Mistwalker

Character Sheet

Recovery  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery    Recovery  EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 8:50 pm

"Well, whatever you seem to be, at ease does not seem to be the descriptor anyone would use." Lucius replied. "I had come to be among, or at least near, old friends, but the energy you were putting out drew my attention, so, I came to investigate it." He added as he walked around the room, able to feel that the entire building was trying to push him out, to expunge him as an animal would an unagreeable meal. This made him smile, for, even at its most 'holy' the repulsion would still not have been enough to rid it of him. Smiling as he watched her move closer, getting a better view of him, he blurred himself towards the edge of perception. While doing this, he ran his hand over a wall, tracing a quick rune into the stone there, leaving one piece undone. This rune, when finished, would act as a magnet for any most magic, drawing it away from him in the case of an attack.

"I am Lucius Mistwalker, a name I earned in what you would call the "Mists" of time. I have walked this world for enough time to see countless civilizations rise and fall, including my own." He continued walking, smoothly, calmly around the room, examining various things. He had been here a time ago, but, had not ventured into the church, so, he was admittedly curious to see what sort of nick-knacks and baubles had been secreted away within the dark and shadowy confines of the old buildings walls over the years.
Back to top Go down
Dominic Morte Novikev
Able
Able
Dominic Morte Novikev

Recovery  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery    Recovery  EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 1:58 am

Dominic tilted her head sideways, as she watched Lucius move about the room freely, yet she made a careful step off to the side so she could collect her things "Every civilizations has its rise and fall even if it's human, or not" the light played with the colour of the eyes, as she tried to shake the unsettling feeling that she got from him "Unfortunately the need for power and greed is their undoing" Dominic has been around for sometime to see what greedy men, or women do with power and she made sure to keep far away from it, well she thought she did.... (What are they planning? Has this been there goal all long? To collect power of forbidden magic?) She became distracted in her own thoughts that she had to mentally slap herself awake before turning attention towards him "My name is Morte" she wouldn't give her true name out.

Dom finished with the last of her packing before kneeling down to quickly wipe away the circle of salt "But what I can gather is you aren't entirely human? Are you?" She lifted her head so her eyes could be  focused on him, as she picked up the large leather bound book which she wrapped away into red cloth and with a single wave of her right gloved hand had caused the book to vanish into thin air.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Mistwalker
Able
Able
Lucius Mistwalker

Character Sheet

Recovery  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery    Recovery  EmptyThu Oct 29, 2015 2:31 am

"No," he chuckled, "You are correct. I am not entirely human, or, human at all for that matter. Some would call me a vampire, some would probably call me an elder vampire, which I suppose would be more accurate. As far as I am aware, there are none left in the world older than I." Pausing, he noticed what she had done with the salt circle on the floor. "Ah, the simple circle of salt, I recall when that was developed. A neat little trick that, though, I was on a first name basis with multiple entities that would not work on." He examined a bit of gold inlay on the alter. "Though they have passed from this world, or is it they returned home? Either way, they are not here right now."

Lucius now turned and looked at her, ghosting towards her as he examined her. "You have the taste of a magic user." He drew a small sliver of energy off of her, sampling it. "Hm, interesting, a detect a touch of the strain we cultivated. Hunters, they were called, and they were developed with the purpose of rendering witches and warlocks powerless, rather effective too." He nodded to himself. "I'll give them this though, the human magic users back then really had some power to play with too, not like most I have encountered since waking up." Circling her slowly, he asked, "So, tell me, what brings you to these lands? You feel strong enough to be able to make a comfortable existence for yourself anywhere you please. But, you choose to come to, perhaps, the most magically infested area on this world."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recovery  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovery    Recovery  Empty

Back to top Go down

Recovery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Website : Kumari Style. :: The Compass Rose :: Slide South :: Muchani Slide :: Downtown Category :: Downtown Slide :: Downtown Board :: Forsaken Church-
Jump to: