Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!
Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!

This is the Role play site you've been looking for.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:02 pm
s w i t c h .
a c c o u n t s

Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Just not your day Emptyby Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:13 pm

» Victory
Just not your day Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:03 pm

» Uninvited Guest
Just not your day Emptyby Desi'Andrea Sabine Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 pm

» The Dusk Comes
Just not your day Emptyby Bladewolf Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:13 pm

» Making Trouble
Just not your day Emptyby Aleria Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:53 pm

» Lone Wanderings (Open)
Just not your day Emptyby Noctis Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:46 am

» Coming Home (Blade)
Just not your day Emptyby Bladewolf Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 pm

» Valkoine
Just not your day Emptyby Admin Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:23 am

» Second Chances
Just not your day Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:06 am

» Mannix
Just not your day Emptyby Mannix Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:09 am

V O T E
m a k e . u s . # 1

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Last of the Wilds

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top 100 Canine Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Just not your day

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tate
Able
Able
Tate

Character Sheet
Member Status: Lone Lone

Just not your day Empty
PostSubject: Just not your day   Just not your day EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 9:52 am

His shoulder cracked as he rotated his arm in the joint, pushing his way through the entry door to the inn as the wafting scent of old spirits and sweat hit his nostrils with a subtle nostalgic delight. under his other arm was a strange woman he had met in a bar, not at all the usual type he would have gone for though one's excuse was that he was completely inebriated from a long night of liquor. He didn't care much for her, only that he would be rather entertained later on. The woman however was sober, none to pleased to be doing what she was doing but she had played a good card by appearing as much as being in a stupor then the guy she had hooked up to. As he led her into the bar, the woman watched the occupants of the bar as she smiled and giggled like an idiot. She scanned the occupants for people she recognised out of her files.
Back to top Go down
Bladewolf
Able
Able
Bladewolf

Character Sheet
Member Status: Kostas Pack Kostas Pack

Just not your day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just not your day   Just not your day EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 2:00 am

His large booted feet were propped up on a table, pint of ale in one hand, and a thick cigar in the other, the dark smoke curling around his head as he exhaled it. He heard someone enter, and lifted the lip of his hood to see, and raised a hand in greeting at recognizing Tate. The two had met a while back, at this very tavern. Taking a final deep pull of his tankard he set it on the table next to him, not the one his feet were on, that would have required moving, and he was very comfortable right now. When one of the serving wenches, or, bar attendant, as he was told they preferred to be called, brought him a fresh drink, he added a healthy dose from his flask, then knocked back a straight swig from it before replacing it. His eyes stayed on Tate as he stumbled, or seemed to stumble, his way through the bar.
Back to top Go down
Noah Jacobsen

Character Sheet
Member Status: Vagabond Vagabond

Just not your day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just not your day   Just not your day EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 11:32 am

The unfamiliar sound of boots scuffing the side walk adorned his ears, when accompanied by the swish of jeans as each leg brushed the other made him feel slightly uneasy in the base of his bowels. You see, Noah was not used to allowing himself to be seen, less as much to be in such a public area swimming with people. Though, one would not tell so easily by the care free demeanour in which he travelled - a swagger in his step. He was not one to draw attention, but nor would he hide.
And as he sauntered through the sea of drunkards and the general night life of Muchani city he wondered a certain thing, How - and why - did I let Tate talk me into this? a sigh past through lips parted and he shook his head to hide the smile that had threatened. He was humoured at the though of it. Noah did not drink and he did not smoke; he was no hermit, but the last time he had visited a pub had been to make a deal with a man about a dog - and quite literally, he had come to discover.
Even so, that bitch - Kismet he recalled, had slipped his walls completely. It were as if she had just fallen from the planet. No sign of her anywhere. Not even the breath of a whisper upon the lips of those whom lived in the forest near by. The last he had heard was that she had been discovered in the wood to the East, but that had been weeks ago. Her named had been evasive since. His hand instinctively brushed past he knife sheathed at his leg. It was concealed from sight well enough and those whom could find it were only those who knew were it was to begin with. He'd be a fool to leave his safe house without so much as a weapon. Tonight, he carried several- though no one would be none the wiser.
Casting the thought from his mind, he decided to relish in the night for once. There had been reason he'd accepted the offer and perhaps he was over due to just kick back and be human again. He had been working for so long, it would be a nice change to spend the night at a woman's house. He knew all too well he would be up and gone the moment she closed her eyes - if at all he allowed her that.

Noah took a sharp turn which landed him within the building Tate had recommended they go and almost smacked into the back of the man himself right in the doorway. The stench of alcohol wafted off him, but Noah did not judge. He only smiled and pushed Tate from behind, nudging him from the door way. "Get outta the way." he joked before snatching the mans shoulders in arm and pulling him close to his side. This lasted but a short moment before he realised the woman hanging from Tate's side. "Shit." he smiled apologetically and shrugged before extending a hand. He knew the woman was of little interest to his friend, but to offer greetings was only polite. "Lurick" he lied once more, "Tates never mentioned a woman, just many."
Back to top Go down
Tate
Able
Able
Tate

Character Sheet

Just not your day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just not your day   Just not your day EmptyWed Jul 01, 2015 4:12 am

Tate had slowed only to pluck the scrunched notes which he had half heartedly shoved into his pockets after pausing by an atm only minutes earlier, the notes had been pushed through the mechanical device with precision and were practically ironed flat until his hand had snatched them unceremoniously from the devices, folded over themselves twice and jammed into the side pocket of his jeans. It was testament to how much Tate could have given a toss about money in the first place before he hit several beers and a bottle of jacks. As his fingers slid over the printed papers he felt the jolt of Noah pushing into him and he couldn't help but laugh at the mans insistence upon moving along.
"hey man gimme a sec" Tate mumbled as he looked down mid chuckle to thumb count out a few twenties. The woman on his side had watched with irritation boiling under her sweet surface and as she were about to expose herself for the truth she felt the guys friend pull Nate over effectively squishing her between them. It was just a tad too much for the woman to bare as she glared in the first instant and realised, recovering as she smiled broadly and took the offered hand.
"Hi Lurick, that sounds so unusual" she swooned though beneath her exterior she felt sick from the facade. It was fairly obviously without Lurick telling her that his friend Tate was someone she would consider to be sleazy. "oh well maybe thats because Tate hasn't had anyone as good as me" she replied, as though it would issue Tate a challenge.

Tate on the other hand had completely ignored the conversation, idling to the bar to pick from the list of rum brands, settling on captain Morgan. Once the bar tender had plucked down three spirit glasses Tate had taken over, pouring the liquor out over the ice in each glass before taking up the one he decided was his own and taking a generous swig as he turned, his back pressing back against the barside. he held the glass up and shook it mockingly at Nate who he still identified as Lurick.
"Get over here and just wet your damn whistle" he exclaimed, not taking 'I don't drink' as an answer. He had not smoked for years but whenever training was done and no competition was booked he had enjoyed more then his fair share of spirits and beer.

The woman cast her eyes over Lurick as she sauntered over to the bar too meet back up with Tate, thinking over his features and reassuring that she had investigated him correctly. definitely human.
Back to top Go down
Bladewolf
Able
Able
Bladewolf

Character Sheet

Just not your day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just not your day   Just not your day EmptySat Jul 04, 2015 1:57 am

Blade watched the proceedings from his seat across the room, not being entirely sure what was going on, just, off of a strange hunch, that the woman was up to something. The way she watched Tate was, unusual, as if she were waiting for him to do something. Everyone else in the bar had see him use shadows before, but, all assumed it was a simple bartrick. So, he performed what they would thing a mere trick, darkening the corner he was sitting in, a lot, just to see what the general reaction would be, as he continued to drink his ale.

((Sorry its short, been so long im not sure where to go))
Back to top Go down
Noah Jacobsen

Character Sheet

Just not your day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just not your day   Just not your day EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 2:35 am

Noah offered the woman another friendly smile, shrugging in response. "I am an unusual man." He quipped before sliding his hand away from hers and shoving it into his pocket and plucking an ID card. The mans eyes skimmed over the picture upon 'Lurik's' fake ID and did a quick examination before placing it back in hand and gesturing with a nod.
Once inside, Noah followed closely behind Tate towards the bar. His eyes scanned the room with the precision of his trade, not particularly pausing on anything but stopping on everything, picking up the many things that a man with or without a tankard in his hand would other wise miss; but only three things stood out with enough notice - A wallet lay unaccompanied upon the sofa near a window, the woman by Tates side was not hiding her ideals very well and a pair of darkened eyes watched them from a hidden corner.
He gave a small sigh which he covered with a groan to clear his throat. It had been a while since he had been back in this town, but he had hoped that with enough skill, he might be able to pick out at least someone he recognised from his childhood and find his friends.
A sweet smelling rum splashed upon his shirt, drawing his attention to the glass Tate was shoving into his face. He lifted his hand to take it whilst responding. "Aye, I'll wet my whistle, but I'd rather do it with a womans aid." A hazel gaze swept to meet that of a blonde woman within ear shot as the glass met his lips. He had caught the corners of her smile as she had laid eyes upon him; if he was going to play out the night, he may as well go the full monty.
He held her eye contact for a long moment before lowering the glass, having not actually taken a sip, and turning his gaze back upon his new friend. A nagging question seemed to make it's way to his lips and he took a step towards Tate, making sure his words were out of ear shot of anyone but his friend and hoping he would not make a big scene. "D'you know that guy in the corner to my right, cause he seems t' know you." he assumed, he sure as hell didn't know Noah.
Back to top Go down
Bladewolf
Able
Able
Bladewolf

Character Sheet

Just not your day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just not your day   Just not your day EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 3:18 am

((just consider me withdrawn from this thread after having read the admin message about plots and such))
Back to top Go down
Tate
Able
Able
Tate

Character Sheet

Just not your day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just not your day   Just not your day EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 4:00 am

Bladewolf wrote:
((just consider me withdrawn from this thread after having read the admin message about plots and such))

Are you sure? There is no objections to your presence in this thread and I have noted it in the brief. let me know if your still withdrawing
Back to top Go down
Bladewolf
Able
Able
Bladewolf

Character Sheet

Just not your day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just not your day   Just not your day EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 4:01 am

((yeah, cause i really have no idea what I would do, and Blade's nature would result in him doing what he could to prevent the person from being kidnapped))
Back to top Go down
Tate
Able
Able
Tate

Character Sheet

Just not your day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just not your day   Just not your day EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 4:06 am

(i will pm you, why not use this opportunity to have a post of this occurring, I understand what you mean with the character's nature but it is okay that your character is not successful in the actions, its about developing a story, giving it depth. up to you ultimately)
Back to top Go down
Noah Jacobsen

Character Sheet

Just not your day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just not your day   Just not your day EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 9:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it is your turn to post dude.
Back to top Go down
Tate
Able
Able
Tate

Character Sheet

Just not your day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just not your day   Just not your day EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 1:52 pm

The art of people watching was not big on Tate’s list of specialties given he’d rather punch someone in the face and ask questions later but it didn’t at all mean the man was stupid. Even the most brash of characters had intelligence placed in various instincts though once responsibility and logic were drowned under the influence of partying and the broad pungent liquor which came with said partying all hesitations were lost and an egotistic type confidence overruled. Thus whilst others had perhaps sensed something off, Tate was perfectly entertained with the woman he had roped in and watching as she matched his dare to seize the moment by whisking up a glass prepared and taking a generous gulp of rum, ice cubes clinking against the cold glass in her hand.

Despite the noise in the almost claustrophobic atmosphere of the tavern, Tate’s loud laugh could be heard among the chatter in response of Lurik’s comment and even if he had not meant anything more than expressing a desire to have a woman’s company Tate had taken the words far beyond, attaching some sort of sexual innuendo and pressing upon himself a dirty scenario which sounded utterly indulgent. Liquor had a habit of letting him loose, his mind no exception. His lady friend had settled beside him, her hand almost possessively curled around his forearm as it hung beside them as though she were claiming territory. Her long eyelashes batted before opening wide, her eyes taking in Noah’s presence and movement as she tried to listen in as Noah stepped over to Tate, his voice significantly lowered and protected as opposed to their open banter minutes before. She wondered whether this was a sudden warning from the man, perhaps giving Tate the impression that something was up.

Tate’s eyes flicked to the man at the corner, shrouded in shadows which seemed to loom from the corner of the room almost threatening ly to dampen the remaining light in the tavern itself. He recognised the man only from the past and his expression raised into a devilish grin as he readjusted his focus to Lurik.

“Don’t know him from a bar of soap mate but i can tell you now that a few months ago I may have lifted a dozen kegs or so from the back of the bar for a kegger in evergreen park. If my memory serves me correct he suggested he knew where the kegs were from but i never gave an answer at the time” he commented. He had enjoyed that kegger in the park, he’d met some pretty decent people, one or two attractive women before he had to unfortunately take leave. Ahh memories.
Back to top Go down
Noah Jacobsen

Character Sheet

Just not your day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just not your day   Just not your day EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 11:04 pm

Nodding softly in response, Noah stood upright once more. His gaze had separated from the man and hadn't failed to notice the darkness that had collected around him. A mental note was made, and though Noah couldn't see the mans face he made a note to confront the guy later in disguise.
Hazel orbs wandered the small space around the two friends and Tates new toy, bringing the glass to his lips once more; tough not taking a sip of the mahogany liquid within. ice clinked against the glass edge and the feeling made Noah feel somewhat relaxed as it recalled a time of earlier ease.

A time of a darkened room, the only light was that of a lamp on the table as he and his mentor leaned over the blue paper plans of a building they would later visit. It had been one of the few times he might have indulged in drink.
A small smile befell his lips and he nudged the woman between he and Tate, drink from his cup splashing upon her in a show of drunken slander "Dont hold too tight love, I dun think he plans to go anywhere soon."
Those brown eyes then saw past her to look upon the brunette that had given him eyes earlier. "S'cuse me a moment mate." Then proceeded to walk around the two and come to squeeze between Tate and the woman and lean his back against the bar, propping his elbows upon the old wood. "Whattya drinking?" He asked her with a slender smile.
"Whisky, straight." Came a drawn out response. Her brow had lifted as she took no point to hide her obvious interest in Noah after looking him up and down.
"I like a woman who can take it hard." He jest pushing from the bar and turning to gesture for the bar keep who's attention was taken by an already rowdy bunch of drunks at the other end.
Back to top Go down
Veita
Dilettante
Dilettante
Veita

Character Sheet

Just not your day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just not your day   Just not your day EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 9:06 am

Pushing the doors aside Veita stormed into the bar in some what of a bad mood. She was late and for Veita that simply was something that did not happen.
She had been working at the tavern since arriving in the area and had always pulled in every shift that was offered to her, she was prompt to the second yet today was another story.
Since Cayden had taken her into the Kostas lands her priorities had changed vastly, a whole new world had opened to her.
But Veita was a woman of honour and she wouldn't turn her back upon her place of employment at least not without working her proper notice. She was yet to discuss her job and its priority in their lived with Cayden but she knew well enough he probably would not want her working there now he had a say in the matter.

Soothing her hair back she strode through the floor winding her way easily through the crowds as though they were merely shadows. Her pale eyes caught the sight of her employer Blade, her head ducked in a silent apology as she made her way to the bar bending to move beneath the bench.
Within a moment or so she had sorted herself out placed herself centrally to the mass of customers awaiting their beverages, it was probably the busiest she had seen it recently, but the woman took most things in her stride and this was one of those things.
Closing her eyes for a moment she took a deep breath before banging her hand down upon the counter to get the attention of her customers, her eyes opening to observe them all.
"Now who's next?"
Back to top Go down
Tate
Able
Able
Tate

Character Sheet

Just not your day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just not your day   Just not your day EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 5:06 am

The splash of liquor did not sit well with the woman who had insisted upon clinging to Tate’s arm and was supported by the scowl she had turned upon Noah. He had excused himself quickly enough that any progress in mentioning how disgusted she was had been shut down. Tate had been completely ignorant to the whole event as his attention became swayed by the gruff shouting behind the group.

The room may have been dark but there was no mistaking the large shape hurtling towards their location in the form of a barstool as the air quickly raised with tension. Tate had seen the stool and had the fortune to intercept the object along with a few other patrons, catching the stool and letting it fall to the ground before them. In the middle of the room a group had clashed, sending glasses hurtling to the ground and glass shattering across the floor. Drunken rows had never been too far out of the question in the tavern but when furniture became a weapon to throw they all knew it would be on for young and old.

The pub seemed to suddenly swelled with people as the crowd of people continued to swap blows, others finding anything within reach to hurl about the place. The cause wasn’t known though it didn’t stop anyone from joining the fray. Tate had been pushed back towards his female companion however she seemed to quickly disappear in the crowds as Tate searched for her between ducking and swinging hits. Noah had been beside him shortly however as seconds clicked and the ruckus ensued he had moved further into the fray then he had anticipated.
Back to top Go down
Bladewolf
Able
Able
Bladewolf

Character Sheet

Just not your day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just not your day   Just not your day EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 3:29 am

When the first chair flew, Blade knew he had to do something, they were damaging his bar, HIS! Standing up, he towered a good foot over most of the patrons present. He snatched the nearest brawlers up off of their feet by the back of the neck. "Get out." he snarled at them, and once their feet touched back down, they did just that and were gone, quickly. Then, roaring out above the crowd, "YOU HAVE ONE CHANCE, LEAVE, OR THIS GETS UGLY!" There was a portion of him that hoped it would get ugly. At his words there was a small rush for the door as the more sober crowd took his warning and bolted. There were, however, several who remained, making him grin. "Oh, this is gonna be fun."

Moving forward again, he cracked two heads together, letting them drop to the floor, flinging himself forward into the knot of brawlers, the heart of the fray. Large first began swinging, also taking lumps as the more intoxicated fighters mistook him despite his size. Blade took a particular pleasure breaking fights like this, and possibly even delivering a a lesson not to start shit in his tavern. If they wanted to fight, they could go downstairs where the sparing ring was set up.

((Sorry about jumping back in like this, but, now that the bar is mine, lol))
Back to top Go down
Noah Jacobsen

Character Sheet

Just not your day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just not your day   Just not your day EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 8:17 am

Sorry it's a bit short. I'm trying to find myself again in this character.

No sooner spoken, than broken.

A loud bang had caught his attention when a young, albeit striking woman had smashed her hand against the bar. noah had guessed it was in order to get the attention of her patrons, pursuing to turn them away from the small brawl that had succumb from drink and banter. His hand balled to fist and he slammed it down upon the hard wood just as she had, snatching her attention quite boisterously. "Aye! I am." He replied with a sheepish grin. There were groans from the men beside him as a burly hand wiped a dirty face. He'd obviously had a hard day at work and had come for a drink and possibly a row, Noah had surmised as much by the look he was now receiving; but he ignored it and kept a gaze with the woman behind the bar.
Though, in his peripherals he could see Tate moving to the forefront of the fight. A fight that had seemed to only get smaller as a rather large and brawny man had emerged to and forced half the people from the pub. Yet, Noah ignored the outbursts. He was not one to throw himself into a brawl if he did not have to.

Art/Code by Eclipse /Blaze- Do not use without permission!

Back to top Go down
Veita
Dilettante
Dilettante
Veita

Character Sheet

Just not your day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just not your day   Just not your day EmptyThu Dec 17, 2015 8:28 pm

The bar fight grew in intensity quickly but it didn't bother her in the slightest. She had become accustomed to such things having even been injured once or twice whilst getting the the middle of fights in order to stop them. How ever she was confident she could handle any fight that spilled out into the bar but tonight she didn't have to bother, Blade was there, that she was thankful for, she was in no mood for drunken yobs she would have most likely made the fight worse by reacting much like the way in which Blade was reacting, but it was his bar she wasn't about to stop him.

A hand hit the counter in the same way to her own moments before, it belonged to a man with a cheeky gleam to his eye, she couldn't help but allow this distraction, he amused her even if other customers were not so happy he was the first to draw her attention.
"OK then..." he hadn't asked for anything.... she rose an eye brow at him her hand inclining him to speak on. "And...what can I get you?" maybe he was 'Tim nice but dim' hell she didn't care he was keeping her from getting involved in the brawl. She had kept her gaze upon him though she knew what was going on around the room she had many more to serve she didn't have all night to spend on one customer no matter how her attention peaked. "Speak up"
Back to top Go down
Tate
Able
Able
Tate

Character Sheet

Just not your day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just not your day   Just not your day EmptySun Jan 03, 2016 5:43 am

There was the clear distinction between unruly patrons yelling burly suggestive curses and the owner’s own threats against the ensuing brawl which had swiftly pushed the swelling group of patrons towards the bar and back again, some patrons taking head of the warning and ceasing for fear that they would be denied a golden pint from the bar once the punches had been pulled. Tate spotted the bar owner disperse the crowd before he disappeared among the sea of those who remained and what he assumed was the back of Noah’s head at the bar side where the barmaid took it all in stride, continuing to serve drinks despite the ruckus. It was all in seconds as Tate managed to get a couple of hits in on someone trying to grapple him into a headlock before spotting the woman he had been with being pushed out of the doorway by a stranger.

Tate Kingston didn’t pursue women for anything other than a root, and even then he never went out of his way to get it if pulled him away from whatever he was in the middle of doing. Why he bothered in this case he was sure to kick himself for later but in the moment of seeing the man visibly pull the woman out of the bar accompanied by the look of horror on her face, Tate pushed through in pursuit, his fingers catching and pushing against the wood of door as he pushed it back open. Battling with a few people to squeeze through the entrance, Tate’s feet stumbled as he felt the abrupt shove of someone behind him, though soon enough he gave it legs, chasing the man with the fraught woman as they struggled around the corner of the bar. Since when had Tate decided to be a freaking hero? Inwardly he cursed himself, blaming it on booze for now and promising himself to have a good talking to himself later about the weakness.

As Tate rounded the corner his hand pushed off the wall to propel himself forward in his gait, gaining ground as the man heaved the screaming woman off the pathway behind a black van, absolutely suspicious with all the makings of a candy van. He only slowed however when he noticed that the man and woman weren’t the only people near the van. There was another person though very evidently in the middle of shifting as he fought to beat away two uniform clad individuals with sticks and the wounded screeches of a woman who unbeknownst to Tate had just been heaped into the back of the van and secured by another two uniformed individuals. His feet stopped his pursuit as the man holding his companion stared back at him, the woman in his grasp ceasing the look of horror expressed upon her face, rose coloured lips twisting into what could only be described as a crude smirk. Shit...this certainly wasn’t what Tate had been expecting.

There was no warning other then the sudden forward motion of the man and woman together as the approached Tate who had quickly wiped the look of shock from his face and replaced it with one of determination. This quickly changed as well as a strange pop sound from behind him was followed by a sharp hit in the back and his legs giving way. The pain was excruciating as Tate went down like a sack of spuds, two barbs from a taser firmly wedging in his back through the fabric of his shirt. If he had the option of forgoing a taser in replacement for being beaten senseless under the hooves of a Brammah bull he would have gladly agreed, his muscles flexing and seizing under the current of the electricity. His focus had left the man and woman and as far as he was concerned in that moment there might have well have been no one there at all. His face reddened as he struggled for air in the middle of the waves of electricity before it stopped and the surrounding noises of people about him melted into a whir. His muscles were spent and he felt like he had been hit by a truck. Hands wrenched his arms and legs into submission despite his weakened struggles and his eyes opened to see the woman he’d been drinking with standing overhead, her hands no longer flirting over his torso and holding onto his arm but clasping a thick metal shock collar to his neck and fixing the pin pad lock with a beep. She pulled a narrow syringe from a satchel at her side, jamming it into the back of Tate’s shoulder and administering a dose of sedative which would knock him out for transportation.  The other man who had shifted had been subdued by the remainder of the uniformed men, carried by the shackles on his arms and legs to the van just as Tate was experiencing in that moment.

“Tag the other one on the way, let’s get out of here before we get any trouble” the woman snapped in order as the men moved, the feel of her fingernails scraping as she grasped Tates chin and stared at him irritating him as his vision grew cloudy quickly and any attempt to protest fell short as he lost his alertness. He didn’t stop his attempts to fight, kicking and flailing as he was lumped into the back of the van with the two other creatures and the light from the street quickly snuffed out by the locking of the door.

The van pulled out from the kerb, followed by an additional black SUV, screeching as their tyres skidded around the corner into the street and off up the road.

exit Tate- this portion of the plot to resume at Oxen Corp Laboratories-
-this thread to continue with remaining characters-
Back to top Go down
Noah Jacobsen

Character Sheet

Just not your day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just not your day   Just not your day EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 8:04 pm

Blade, your turn. If you don't post soon I'll continue on.
Back to top Go down
Bladewolf
Able
Able
Bladewolf

Character Sheet

Just not your day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just not your day   Just not your day EmptyTue Jan 05, 2016 9:47 pm

Go for it, ive got nothing right now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just not your day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just not your day   Just not your day Empty

Back to top Go down

Just not your day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Website : Kumari Style. :: The Compass Rose :: Slide South :: Muchani Slide :: Downtown Category :: Downtown Slide :: Downtown Board :: Rusty Tavern-
Jump to: