Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!
Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!

This is the Role play site you've been looking for.
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:02 pm
s w i t c h .
a c c o u n t s

Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Section H : The Chatbox. Emptyby Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:13 pm

» Victory
Section H : The Chatbox. Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:03 pm

» Uninvited Guest
Section H : The Chatbox. Emptyby Desi'Andrea Sabine Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 pm

» The Dusk Comes
Section H : The Chatbox. Emptyby Bladewolf Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:13 pm

» Making Trouble
Section H : The Chatbox. Emptyby Aleria Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:53 pm

» Lone Wanderings (Open)
Section H : The Chatbox. Emptyby Noctis Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:46 am

» Coming Home (Blade)
Section H : The Chatbox. Emptyby Bladewolf Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 pm

» Valkoine
Section H : The Chatbox. Emptyby Admin Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:23 am

» Second Chances
Section H : The Chatbox. Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:06 am

» Mannix
Section H : The Chatbox. Emptyby Mannix Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:09 am

V O T E
m a k e . u s . # 1

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Last of the Wilds

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top 100 Canine Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Section H : The Chatbox.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin

Admin

Character Sheet
Member Status: Administrator Administrator

Section H : The Chatbox. Empty
PostSubject: Section H : The Chatbox.   Section H : The Chatbox. EmptyFri May 03, 2013 12:34 am

A Forewarning
Like anywhere else, we have rules to follow if you want to play here. Feel free to contact a member of the staff if you feel someone is in violation of these rules, you will remain anonymous.

S E C T I O N . H : T H E . C H A T B O X

C O U R T I O U S N E S S ) Be careful what you type. In past sites I have Administrated, I have come to learn that the chat box is a key ingredient when it comes to arguing, fighting and disrespect. This is because it is direct contact between members and sometimes, people say things when they are angry or upset that they do not mean; Or someone can simply take something the wrong way. So please watch everything you say.

F I G H T I N G ) If you want to fight (Tech) another player in The Chat Box, then you must follow the rules in Section H and also, you must copy the fight and paste it in a thread for the admin and moderators to administer.
We do not encourage fights in the chat box, but it is a secure location and is much more safe than using a chat forum so we would prefer that as a safer option.

Here are some useful key's for that chatbox.

/me In the beginning of a sentence, this command will be replaced by your username (ex: /me eats a delicious pizza" will display "Nickname eats a delicious pizza")
/exit Disconnect from the Chatbox. You can also precise the reason that will be visible for all members connected (eg /exit reason)
/abs Send a message noticing that you're absent. You can add a reason that will be displayed in the message and visible by all members connected to the Chatbox (eg: /abs reason)

Note:The admin have the ability to ban, suspend or remove a certain member from the Chat Box at any time; Please be aware of this when breaking any of the rules above as this will be the consequence.
Also, an admin has the ability to clear the Chat Box if need be. If something personal has leaked onto the Chat Box and you wish to remove it, please consult an Administrator.

Back to top Go down

Section H : The Chatbox.
Page 1 of 1