Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!
Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!

This is the Role play site you've been looking for.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:02 pm
s w i t c h .
a c c o u n t s

Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Section G : Fighting. Emptyby Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:13 pm

» Victory
Section G : Fighting. Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:03 pm

» Uninvited Guest
Section G : Fighting. Emptyby Desi'Andrea Sabine Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 pm

» The Dusk Comes
Section G : Fighting. Emptyby Bladewolf Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:13 pm

» Making Trouble
Section G : Fighting. Emptyby Aleria Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:53 pm

» Lone Wanderings (Open)
Section G : Fighting. Emptyby Noctis Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:46 am

» Coming Home (Blade)
Section G : Fighting. Emptyby Bladewolf Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 pm

» Valkoine
Section G : Fighting. Emptyby Admin Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:23 am

» Second Chances
Section G : Fighting. Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:06 am

» Mannix
Section G : Fighting. Emptyby Mannix Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:09 am

V O T E
m a k e . u s . # 1

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Last of the Wilds

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top 100 Canine Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Section G : Fighting.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin

Admin

Character Sheet
Member Status: Administrator Administrator

Section G : Fighting. Empty
PostSubject: Section G : Fighting.   Section G : Fighting. EmptyFri May 03, 2013 12:33 am

A Forewarning
Like anywhere else, we have rules to follow if you want to play here. Feel free to contact a member of the staff if you feel someone is in violation of these rules. You will remain anonymous

S E C T I O N . G : F I G H T I N G

I C . O O C ) You can fight in-character about anything but leave Out Of Character, Out of Character and vise versa. Do not deliberately pick fights with other members.

S P A R I N G ) If you wish to Spar with someone, or fight for some reason, please contact the member via PM first and an admin to let them know what is going on. (This applies if it is to be a surprise attack.)

L O S I N G ) Lost battles: You can lose a fight by letting your character give up, but remember no one can say they killed your character unless you gave them permission. You can also lose by not replying to the thread in 14 days (unless you posted and stated you would be away) if the fight was still underway.

J U D G I N G ) The fights can be judged by admins & staff if you want, but usually this is reserved for challenges of rank. If you want a fight judged, just PM an Administrator or Moderator.

C H A L L E N G I N G ) A game as it might be for you, some people or characters take fights seriously, so be careful of who you challenge!

K . O ) As said before, only with permission of the owner can you kill someone's character. If permission is given, make sure that it is known in your post somewhere so staff don't get confused, or alternatively, a message from the -to be- deceased character should be sent to an admin. If you did not ask the character for permission or the other person denied and you still kill them you will be banned from the site.

G O D L Y ) No power-playing, god-modding, auto-hitting, etc.

K I L L I N G ) Killing another Players person/character without permission will result in banning from The Kumari Pack site. This Rule is below no one on this site.

G U I D E ) Sparing Rules vary depending on the people involved. Those people can propose rules for their opponent, but each must agree to the rules before the fight commences.
If there are no rules specified, here are some guidelines you might consider.
Be descriptive.
A reply to a spar should consist of three paragraphs as so:
1. An avoid/connect.
2. A detailed attack - the possible connection
3. A secondary attack - the possible connection.
Example: (simplified, your paragraphs should contain more words and much more detail.)
As Joes foot came swinging towards Jason's face, Jason's arm raised with speed in the hopes to bloke the blow directed at his face. The solid smack against the posteria side of his fore arm had confirmed the fact that he had indeed blocked the attack and though pain swelled in his arm, it was bare able.

The hand which he had just used to protect his face, swung around, knocking Joes ankle away with a solid and single blow, in the hopes to either knock the man off guard, or off balance.

The second after the confirmation of safety, Jason threw out his other arm, directly towards Joes stomach. His hand remained open for maximum speed, closing only inches from his opponents stomach, relishing in the thought of a solid connection. Hopefully, the man had not found his feet fast enough to evade the attack.

If there is no secondary attack, maybe your paragraphs can be as so:
1. An evade/ connect
2. A detailed attack.
3. A possible connection.

For more explanatory definitions, please click here: Definitions
Back to top Go down

Section G : Fighting.
Page 1 of 1