Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!
Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!

This is the Role play site you've been looking for.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:02 pm
s w i t c h .
a c c o u n t s

Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Retreat. Emptyby Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:13 pm

» Victory
Retreat. Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:03 pm

» Uninvited Guest
Retreat. Emptyby Desi'Andrea Sabine Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 pm

» The Dusk Comes
Retreat. Emptyby Bladewolf Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:13 pm

» Making Trouble
Retreat. Emptyby Aleria Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:53 pm

» Lone Wanderings (Open)
Retreat. Emptyby Noctis Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:46 am

» Coming Home (Blade)
Retreat. Emptyby Bladewolf Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 pm

» Valkoine
Retreat. Emptyby Admin Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:23 am

» Second Chances
Retreat. Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:06 am

» Mannix
Retreat. Emptyby Mannix Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:09 am

V O T E
m a k e . u s . # 1

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Last of the Wilds

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top 100 Canine Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Retreat.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zigan

Zigan

Character Sheet
Member Status: Kostas Pack Kostas Pack

Retreat. Empty
PostSubject: Retreat.   Retreat. EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 1:00 pm

In the wake of his return to the Kostas lands and the mayhem which followed Zigan had taken his retreat vanishing into the distance from whence he came only this time he did not stray so far before choosing a place of rest. Abandon would surely be coming to him soon enough and he very much doubted he would get far before the female Nammia would also come tracking him down. It was best to tend to his wounds and his recover before he made any more moves against his prior pack.
Human skin shifted for wolf fur as a hulking beast took the place of the worn looking man. In wolf form he settled against the earth his large form parting the grass beneath it as he decided on his place of rest.

Replaying events of the days since his return he huffed, he had come back with a bang that was for sure he even found himself laughing quietly to himself about it. Cayden had been given the shock of his short life, Zigan had to admit the return of wolf was not something he himself had suspected either. But these were strange days and strange times nothing could be discounted.
Stretching with the crack and pop of bone beneath strained skin he closed his eyes the lingering smile from his laughter resting upon his maw as he wondered to himself just how long it would be before all of Kostas were after him. He only hoped that Blaze would come and he could finish his old friend off once and for all.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Mistwalker
Able
Able
Lucius Mistwalker

Character Sheet
Member Status: Vagabond Vagabond

Retreat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retreat.   Retreat. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 2:24 am

"Interesting," Lucius spoke from the door frame behind the other male. "I have never actually seen one of you change form before. I must say, it is quite the novelty." The vampire stood in the darker shadows, cloak pulled about him as the last of the days rays faded from the sky. "You, I have not encountered before, yet you carry traces of scents I have come across." His eyes were examining Zigan as he spoke, cold, calculating eyes. This new, living, male was marginally shorter than himself, but presented a broader image, which, granted, most creatures did. Licking his lips, Lucius tasted the air, picking up more of the man's scent, and, it was rather appetizing.

"My my, there is something about you. Not anger, at least, it does not feel as such. A, resolve, for, maybe not vengeance, but close. It gives off an interesting taste." Lucius stepped from the doorway, now that the sky had finally finished darkening. "But, I suppose I should introduce myself, Lucius Mistwalker." He provided with a flourishing bow, sweeping his cape before him.

((sorry about the short length))
Back to top Go down
Zigan

Zigan

Character Sheet

Retreat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retreat.   Retreat. EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 1:19 pm

It seemed he found himself once again in the company of others, it was ironic really. Once upon a time when he had needed the surrounding of others the comfort to guide him back to safety within the lands he had come home and he had found none. Now when he had returned for blood he seemed to be finding others every which way he turned.
He rose his gaze to capture the owner of the voice which moved across the otherwise silent land to him. Silence remained as he looked the male over, the scent he held was not that of a wolf but that of a vampire he couldn't fathom what one of them would want in the lands but he would not pretend to care either. Rising his form off the earth he stretched out one limb after the other whilst contemplating a change back to his human form. He was loathe to having only just changed but knew that it would level the playing field were the vampire to move against him.

The change came as quickly as it had the first time, little sound came from him as his bones realigned underneath the shedding, changing flesh. Less then two minutes and he stood once again in the form of a human being his keen gaze upon the male in the doorway.
He was given a name, Lucius Mistwalker which again confirmed that he indeed did not know the one that now stood before him claiming to taste him through the scent.
With an upwards glance to the skies he sighed his gaze returning to the eyes of the vampire.
"I'm not all that interesting"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Mistwalker
Able
Able
Lucius Mistwalker

Character Sheet

Retreat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retreat.   Retreat. EmptyTue Dec 29, 2015 3:53 pm

"Oh, I never said that you were the interesting one." He chuckled slightly, a potentially nerve wracking sound. "It's your transformation that has my interest. So, what brings you all the way out here, alone. You smell more of one who doesnt, normally, travel alone, though only faintly, as though its been quite a while." Lucius stepped away from the building, enveloping himself with his psychic displacement, as he moved about Zigan, still examining him, taking in as many aspects about the man as he possibly could. He made sure to keep a minimum distance between himself and the lycanthropic male, Lucius had seen how fast these individuals were capable of moving, rubbing a scar left from a prior encounter he had nearly fallen during.

Observing the shift to human, he commented again, "My my, another one who possesses multiple forms, I almost feel left out in the multitude of shapes." He chuckled, letting an image of himself form on the other side of the male, showing him extending his great leathery wings. "I myself merely have these to work with. Though, again, I do find your abilities quite interesting. Perhaps we might come to some, agreement, where I could study you a bit more? For, you see, last time I walked these lands, your kind quite simply did not exist. So, consider me a curious scholar in this case, one who desires to learn more about a subject that greatly intrigues him." He said his part, and waited to see if the other male would acquiesce to his request.
Back to top Go down
Zigan

Zigan

Character Sheet

Retreat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retreat.   Retreat. EmptyWed Dec 30, 2015 3:38 pm

The guy was vampire through and through so much so that his laugh set Zigan's teeth on edge. "Alright Dracula" he grumbled fed up and intrigued at once. His lips pressed into a thin line his body ready for anything though he seemed to have relaxed he was fast enough to stop anything coming his way.
He was interested in what made Zigan and others like him tick, Zigan could see no reason why he should help the male, he was back to ruin his old family and that was his soul focus the vampire gave him no reason to share his attention.
Speaking of his scent and trying to dig into why he was alone did nothing more then irritate him causing a low growl of warning that he should not push the matter nor should be continue going on about it.

He moved around him before showing off a winged form, was he trying to impress Zigan? He didn't know and he did not much care, he looked him up and down indifferently trying to work out just what the vampire thought he could give him in return for allowing him to study him. From what Zigan could see and tell by their conversation so far there was nothing that he wanted to gain from the male.
"And why on earth would I care for your education?" he tilted his head to get another look at him. "Why would I waste my time on being watched like a monkey in a zoo huh?"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Mistwalker
Able
Able
Lucius Mistwalker

Character Sheet

Retreat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retreat.   Retreat. EmptySun Jan 17, 2016 9:18 pm

"Dracula? That weakling? He was the absolute worst type of showman, a shoddy one. His only claim to fame was ruling a small country in the middle of no where. And, between you, me, and the historians he ordered executed for recording the truth, he didn't even do a very good job of that!"

Shaking his head, "Next you'll probably be calling me Nosferatu. Nice enough guy, and some actual talent and power, too bad he was so goofy looking, never really could get his subjects to take him seriously without major bloodshed. Such a shame really, also mildly allergic to blood, which is a very bad thing." He had known several of the supposedly great vampires that had been recorded in the history of this time, most had been ok, but the lens of history had the tendency to make them either greater or worse than they actually were.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Retreat. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retreat.   Retreat. Empty

Back to top Go down

Retreat.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Play Website : Kumari Style. :: The Compass Rose :: Slide East :: Ashmere-
Jump to: