Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!
Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!

This is the Role play site you've been looking for.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:02 pm
s w i t c h .
a c c o u n t s

Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
In a small space of time.. Emptyby Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:13 pm

» Victory
In a small space of time.. Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:03 pm

» Uninvited Guest
In a small space of time.. Emptyby Desi'Andrea Sabine Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 pm

» The Dusk Comes
In a small space of time.. Emptyby Bladewolf Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:13 pm

» Making Trouble
In a small space of time.. Emptyby Aleria Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:53 pm

» Lone Wanderings (Open)
In a small space of time.. Emptyby Noctis Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:46 am

» Coming Home (Blade)
In a small space of time.. Emptyby Bladewolf Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 pm

» Valkoine
In a small space of time.. Emptyby Admin Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:23 am

» Second Chances
In a small space of time.. Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:06 am

» Mannix
In a small space of time.. Emptyby Mannix Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:09 am

V O T E
m a k e . u s . # 1

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Last of the Wilds

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top 100 Canine Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

In a small space of time..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnonUser

In a small space of time.. Empty
PostSubject: In a small space of time..   In a small space of time.. EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 12:21 pm

So, I'm supposed to have written a list to identify the things that are the most special about her; but in all honesty, I'd rather not define a person as beautiful as she with any sort of label; Good or Bad alike. I came to realise this the more time we spent together - as well as many other things.

One thing that I realised above all was this -
That in some small space of time between the late night chats, drawn out comfortable silences and the giggles shared watching YouTube videos and planning things that we both knew would never happen - I fell in love.
This is not the sort of love that you live within until something else comes along to steal your heart away once more to only make you forget about the last love you shared, and all within weeks; but it is the kind of love that you live your entire life knowing that you would be anything she needed at any given time. You would be her friend if she needed, her shoulder if she needed, a rock if she needed and a lover - but only if that's what she desired. It's the kind of love that many find but once in a life time, and others not at all. I've been lucky enough to have felt it twice now. Ten years apart; and I know that I am most unlikely to find it again.

Now, this tiny space of time which might have seemed infinitely insignificant to many people, has defined the rest of my life; because it was in this moment that I discovered the person I want to be. The person she made me want to be. The person I wanted to be for other people; and the world as a whole.
She helped me discover who I was, and it was within that discovery I found many other things that I no longer wished to be. She opened my eyes to the world, good and bad, in a way that felt more natural to me than had ever been felt before.

There was but a simple reason I wanted to tell you this and chose not to hide it any longer despite the law that had been lain - I only want you to know that you are loved in a way that not every person on this planet will be loved in their entire life time.
And I am happy, truly. I am happy where I am in my life; and I am happy as I type this.

I am your friend and I love you.

I know you are about to embark on a great journey, one I believe you destined for and I am more excited for you than I can ever portray. I only wish for you to keep in contact with me throughout and I shall see you when you return.

You are amazing and such a special human. I've seen you do amazing things and heard of you doing even more incredible things. Keep being who you are; because you are an imperfect perfection.
Back to top Go down

In a small space of time..
Page 1 of 1