Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!
Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!

This is the Role play site you've been looking for.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:02 pm
s w i t c h .
a c c o u n t s

Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
The Real Pandora Emptyby Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:13 pm

» Victory
The Real Pandora Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:03 pm

» Uninvited Guest
The Real Pandora Emptyby Desi'Andrea Sabine Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 pm

» The Dusk Comes
The Real Pandora Emptyby Bladewolf Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:13 pm

» Making Trouble
The Real Pandora Emptyby Aleria Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:53 pm

» Lone Wanderings (Open)
The Real Pandora Emptyby Noctis Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:46 am

» Coming Home (Blade)
The Real Pandora Emptyby Bladewolf Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 pm

» Valkoine
The Real Pandora Emptyby Admin Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:23 am

» Second Chances
The Real Pandora Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:06 am

» Mannix
The Real Pandora Emptyby Mannix Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:09 am

V O T E
m a k e . u s . # 1

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Last of the Wilds

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top 100 Canine Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

The Real Pandora

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pandora
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot
Pandora

Character Sheet
Member Status: Lone Lone

The Real Pandora Empty
PostSubject: The Real Pandora   The Real Pandora EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 1:42 pm

Name: Cassidy

Known As: Cassie

Orientation: Straight

Powers: Loyalty that's near impossible to break and catching onto small things.

First Language: American English

Land of Origin: USA

Hobbies: Writing, roleplay, reading, trying to draw (but always ultimately failing), listening to music, hanging out with my friends, and daydreaming.

Interests: Several types of mythology, different cultures, different countries, astronomy, supernatural things, stones, animals, and seashells (though I've never been to an actual beach...).

Eye color: Hazel (usually appears a light green)

Hair color: dirty blonde, almost brown

Appearance: A little bit above 5 ft, tan skin, usually wearing bright-colored t-shirts with jeans (most of the time I hate dresses).

Personality: Quiet and shy at first (like Pandora), but once I get to know someone I'm extremely loyal, a good listener, forgiving (near impossible to get me to stay mad at you), bright, kind, and I hate not being able to help my friends with problems. I will always stand up for my friends if someone says something mean about them or to them. Don't really like huge crowds and can be overwhelmed kind of easily. Usually it's near impossible to get me mad, but if the right things are said I can be set off instantly (also like Pandora). Performing in front of people is not my strong suite (major stage fright sometimes, other times not so much).

You describe yourself as: Loyal, creative, kind, and intelligent.

Others describe you as: Overloyal, creative, kind, observant, and friendly.
First Impression: A shy and quiet girl.
Overall: Extremely loyal, intelligent, creative, kind, friendly, and always tries to help out.

Biography Name: The Dreamer

Weapon of Choice: Words and wit.

Last edited by Pandora on Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Charon
Veteran
Veteran
Charon

Character Sheet
Member Status: Warden of the East Warden of the East

The Real Pandora Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Real Pandora   The Real Pandora EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 3:44 pm

Pleasure to formally meet you Cassie. ^^ You seem like a smart young girl. From your interests, they seem numerous and with all the things that interest you, I'm sure you'll be a very intelligent individual as you get older. Also you write very well for your age. I know when I was 13 my sentences were fragmented and broken and didn't make me seem very bright. Happy to know that there are people as young as you out there who actually know how to write.
Back to top Go down

The Real Pandora
Page 1 of 1