Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!
Role Play Website : Kumari Style.
Welcome! The Kumari Wolves is a semi-realistic/fantasy Play by Post Role Playing game. We cater for people in ranges from Beginner to advanced. We strive on plot making and drawn out stories! Please come in and join the fun!
If you are an existing member, please log in below. If you are a new member, it is easy and free to register! If you happen to be a guest just passing through, feel free to roam our boards for a great read!

This is the Role play site you've been looking for.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:02 pm
s w i t c h .
a c c o u n t s

Latest topics
» Forced Heroes
Pack Application -- Blackthorne Emptyby Guest Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:13 pm

» Victory
Pack Application -- Blackthorne Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:03 pm

» Uninvited Guest
Pack Application -- Blackthorne Emptyby Desi'Andrea Sabine Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:57 pm

» The Dusk Comes
Pack Application -- Blackthorne Emptyby Bladewolf Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:13 pm

» Making Trouble
Pack Application -- Blackthorne Emptyby Aleria Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:53 pm

» Lone Wanderings (Open)
Pack Application -- Blackthorne Emptyby Noctis Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:46 am

» Coming Home (Blade)
Pack Application -- Blackthorne Emptyby Bladewolf Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:09 pm

» Valkoine
Pack Application -- Blackthorne Emptyby Admin Fri Jan 29, 2016 3:23 am

» Second Chances
Pack Application -- Blackthorne Emptyby Lucius Mistwalker Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:06 am

» Mannix
Pack Application -- Blackthorne Emptyby Mannix Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:09 am

V O T E
m a k e . u s . # 1

Top 50 Wolf RPG

Last of the Wilds

100 Wolf Roleplay Sites

Intus Incednia's K9 Elites

Top 100 Canine Sites

100 Top Wolf RP Sites

Pack Application -- Blackthorne

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bladewolf
Able
Able
Bladewolf

Character Sheet
Member Status: Kostas Pack Kostas Pack

Pack Application -- Blackthorne Empty
PostSubject: Pack Application -- Blackthorne   Pack Application -- Blackthorne EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 4:18 am

I figured that for purpose of story, I might as well try this, so, keeping in mind this is still being worked on, here is what I have.

Pack Name -- Blackthorne
Pack Color -- #254117

Territories
Vorkshareen - A place of rugged terrain, from heavey mountains, to tranquil vales. Its a veritable microcosm of land. The area is rich in raw material for building, and many, many beautiful photogenic spots. The sheer variety of fauna present is truly astounding. From the depths of spectacular cave systems, to rocky peaks soaring over the landscape. The Selmica mountains form the spine of the territory. There are towns and settlements of various sizes that dot the landscape. It is a substantially different area then that of the Kumari lands. This land forms the majority of the Blackthorn lands. The people who reside here pay homage to the Blackthorn pack, and the hunting of wolves is strictly outlawed, the violation of this law, is punished with death.

Ral Kazeer – Ancient City, some areas are abandoned, the port is a bustling trade hub
- The ancient city of Ral Kazeer was once home to the powerful Silran People. They were in the height of their power of the surrounding lands when a plague fell upon their civilization. The people fled, leaving the city intact. It remained empty for thousands of years until a wayward ship found the port, mostly by accident, in a storm. After using the port as a way point for many years, a small settlement arose, to provide various comforts for sailors on their routes to elsewhere. There was little order to the settlement outside of “Might makes Right”. It is still a place of danger, but the pack is working to change this.

Shal-Mah – Plains
- The plains, vast, open tracts of land inhabited by massive herds of prey animals. From deer to elk, to more vicious creatures that have come from distant, distant lands that border the plains. Few have ventured to these far off lands, and fewer have ever returned. There is a small hamlet on the edge of this great plain, where those who travel the sea of grass meet to trade for goods and to tell their stories of adventure. The Blackthorn pack claimed this land from the surrounding savages for the purpose of the food it provides with the massive herds.

I am still working on the descriptions, ranks, and "alignment" if you will. But, as for the 5 adult followers? For the time being, I shall leave that open to who ever chooses to support it. If you wish to support it, please state it so that there may be a record of it.

Back to top Go down
Bladewolf
Able
Able
Bladewolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pack Application -- Blackthorne   Pack Application -- Blackthorne EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 2:50 pm

Base Description
Where the Kumari are focused on keeping themselves as a family unit, Blackthorn has the desire for expansion, and conquest. They are more militant, and, as a result, engage in combat more frequently then does Kumari. They are founded upon strength, loyalty, and honor. Strength through unity, loyalty to each other and the “crown”, or Alpha, and honor. Honor not only in battle, but when dealing with all things.

Structure
They are structured similarly to the Kumari, but with a few simple differences. The first being, the Alpha cannot be deposed through a fight. In order for a new Alpha to reign, they must be able to defeat the current Alpha in a series of fights, assuring that one victory is not assured by a fluke.

Alignment
Somewhere between Chaotic Neutral and Chaotic Good. If they see an opportunity for the advancement of the pack, either through conquest or some simpler method, they will take it, unless it involves the detriment of an ally.

Culture
They have a guiding deity, The Great Unknown. While he is the guiding deity of the pack, he does not grow jealous of those who worship other beings. The Alpha is granted the ability to speak with The Great Unknown, and whatever other deity's decide to align themselves with the pack, but this does not mean that they are chosen by divine right to rule. They are granted the ability after they become the Alpha.

Last edited by Bladewolf on Thu May 02, 2013 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bladewolf
Able
Able
Bladewolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pack Application -- Blackthorne   Pack Application -- Blackthorne EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 3:07 pm

Alpha
The male Alpha hold the power, and the Alpha female position only exists if the reigning Alpha male has a mate. Upon acension to the place of Alpha, he is granted the ability to communicate with, for now, the Great Unknown, and in the future, any deity who should deign pack Blackthorn worthy of their attention.

Beta
Here, there are a few different positions, these are basically the generals, under the Alpha. They provide council to the Alpha. They are each granted jurisdiction over a region of the pack lands, and are responsible for its operation, conservation, and protection should a threat arise. This being said, there is one Beta for each region of territory, females may hold these positions.
Back to top Go down
Bladewolf
Able
Able
Bladewolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pack Application -- Blackthorne   Pack Application -- Blackthorne EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 4:21 pm

Comments anyone?
Back to top Go down
Bladewolf
Able
Able
Bladewolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pack Application -- Blackthorne   Pack Application -- Blackthorne EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 1:15 am

Alpha
The male Alpha hold the power, and the Alpha female position only exists if the reigning Alpha male has a mate. Upon ascension to the place of Alpha, he is granted the ability to communicate with, for now, the Great Unknown, and in the future, any deity who should deign pack Blackthorn worthy of their attention.

Beta
Here, there are a few different positions, these are basically the generals, under the Alpha. They provide council to the Alpha. They are each granted jurisdiction over a region of the pack lands, and are responsible for its operation, conservation, and protection should a threat arise. This being said, there is one Beta for each region of territory, females may hold these positions.

Castes
Warriors
Healers
Scouts

and Everyone hunts. I would like to speak with whoever decides to join me, and see what they think we need as far as positions go. Otherwise, I believe that completes everything.

And again, I would like to request that those who wish, join with me, and state your names so that we can have a list.
Back to top Go down
Bladewolf
Able
Able
Bladewolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pack Application -- Blackthorne   Pack Application -- Blackthorne EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:18 am

Anyone interested?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pack Application -- Blackthorne   Pack Application -- Blackthorne EmptyThu May 02, 2013 6:30 pm

Ahahaha BD this sounds good *^* now i just need to get off the ohone ad het y laptop bak up
Back to top Go down
Bladewolf
Able
Able
Bladewolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pack Application -- Blackthorne   Pack Application -- Blackthorne EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:46 pm

so is that support?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pack Application -- Blackthorne   Pack Application -- Blackthorne EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:08 pm

The only thing I see is the Alpha replacement thing.

Is this going for semi realism? Or pure fantasy?

I am just curious is all, I think it is a good concept and I think with a bit more work it could be great. Smile
Back to top Go down
Bladewolf
Able
Able
Bladewolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pack Application -- Blackthorne   Pack Application -- Blackthorne EmptyThu May 02, 2013 11:30 pm

changed it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pack Application -- Blackthorne   Pack Application -- Blackthorne EmptyFri May 03, 2013 4:37 pm

Well it's got my support...BT My phone was playing up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pack Application -- Blackthorne   Pack Application -- Blackthorne EmptyFri May 03, 2013 9:00 pm

you didn't have to change it I was just wondering where that idea came from.

If it is going to be semi realistic or fantasy?
Back to top Go down
Bladewolf
Able
Able
Bladewolf

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pack Application -- Blackthorne   Pack Application -- Blackthorne EmptySat May 04, 2013 4:16 pm

Well, i was running with the thought that the pack would be a run-on from the shadow world, where, in this case i guess Blade, to start, would be the alpha because he was the "king" there. And the people would need a figure they knew they could count on to start
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pack Application -- Blackthorne   Pack Application -- Blackthorne EmptySat May 04, 2013 7:27 pm

D8 Blade give up is Delta rank to become a traitor and become an Alpha of another pack?!! WHEN WILL THE PLOT TWISTS END XD
Back to top Go down
Benjamin Nekishu
Elite
Elite
Benjamin Nekishu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Pack Application -- Blackthorne   Pack Application -- Blackthorne EmptySat May 04, 2013 10:41 pm

Ahahaha @Black.
Back to top Go down
http://thekumariwolves.ohmylife.net
Admin

Admin

Character Sheet
Member Status: Administrator Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Pack Application -- Blackthorne   Pack Application -- Blackthorne EmptyTue May 07, 2013 11:48 pm

Blade, can you please fix your application so that the entire application is in the first post and not spread over a series of posts.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pack Application -- Blackthorne   Pack Application -- Blackthorne Empty

Back to top Go down

Pack Application -- Blackthorne
Page 1 of 1